I’m officially kicking off this year’s holiday guides starting with the littlest francophiles! These unisex gifts are perfect for babies 0-12 months—or for a pregnant friend!
- C’est Magnifique Tee (Young One Apparel, $18) This little cutie starts at size 6-12 months. It goes all the way up to size 8, so it’s perfect for babes who like twinning with older siblings. (And for older siblings who are willing to humor said babes.)
- Protective Soothing Soap (Enfance Paris, $18) From 100% natural ingredients, this French-made soap makes such a pretty presentation by itself or in a gift basket.
- Croissant Teether (Lexypexy, $26) This organic teether is made from natural maple wood and is just plain adorable.
- Rêve Wall Art (Zoé Rumeau, $55) This white painted metal wall art is handmade in France and is the perfect addition to any nursery.
- Glow-in-the-Dark Light Bulb Cushion (Le Petit M, $52) Handmade in France, this cushion is one of my favorites. You can get it shipped for free through December 31st at Minou Kids using the code MINOUGIFT.
- Blublu Star Leather Slippers (Easy Peasy, $61) Easy Peasy is easily (pun intended) my favorite brand for crib shoes. They’re handmade in France, extremely well-made, durable, and eco-friendly.
- Petit Biscuit Music Box (Annabel Kern, $66) This little cookie plays the music from the movie Amélie Poulain. There’s also an adorable Savon de Marseille Music Box from the same designer.
- Pompom Swaddling Blanket (Annabel Kern, $22) Simple and soft, I love this French-made blanket with grey, mustard, or apricot tassels.
- Baby Rocker Levo (Charlie Crane, $246) Another made-in-France favorite, this gorgeous rocker is the best gift to spoil an expecting mother.
- Sophie la Girafe (Vulli, $25) The classic! Every baby needs a Sophie.
Have anything to add to the list? Share below!